Awesommmmme.

http://www.en.boehm-stirling.com/engines.html

Make sure your volume isn't high before rolling over the engines.

Comments

• It sure looks interesting - but it costs a lot. It would be nice if a school bought one. But that won't be happening with our economy in the shape it is today.
    We, in America, are certainly able to spend money on things like this. I don't think too many are bought in Somalia. So, just to change the subject, was Obama's speech
    about jobs any good? I haven't had a chance to listen to it because of my roofing work. Is the GOP gonna support a jobs plan? The jobs were going away during the Bush era
    with the Chinese manufacturers getting the work back then. How do we fix the medical insurance, union wages, and overall price for a worker in the USA to compete with China, if we keep buying from Walmart?
    I visited a Walmart for the first time last week. Wow! it was like going to a football stadium. You havta pack a lunch to find a CR-2032 for my friend's car beeper. They sent us to electronics, then to jewelry (because it's a small sized battery) we couldn't find it and left. I remember what it felt like going to Home Depot and trying to find a salesman who would help me find what aisle the screws were on.
    I have been away from city life for the last few years. I really felt the overwhelming feeling (that I liked being away from) again.