Share your most embarrassing / awkward moments!

Comments

• When I was 13 my best buddy was Mickey who was 15 and he liked this girl Linda and told me that the only way she would go out with him was on a double date with her friend Susie, so Mickey sets it up without telling me about it so it's like a blind date for me. Anywho, we're just kids and the "date" was just hanging out at the park and acting like we're cool and stuff, but we were prolly big dorks. Anyway, I did think Susie was cute, but she was still 12 and not even a teen yet (like a whole year mattered so much when you're a kid) and Susie asks me if I wanted to meet her tomorrow to go swimming in her pool. I'm like .. Okay, sure. Net day Linda's mom does not let her go swimming so it ends up being just me and Susie in her families 4 foot pool, and we splash around and dunk each other and do stupid kid stuff... and then this lady comes out of the house and Susie says Hi Mom and Jesus bleeping Christ it's my Aunt D, and she says to Susie.. where did you meet your cousin Gene FTW????

A little background... both my parents had huge families.. on my Moms side there were 12 kids, so I had 10 uncles and 1 aunt, and my Uncle P got divorced and they had two kids and the son went to live with his Dad and the daughter went to live with her mother, and for like the next 5 years no one ever saw his ex wife, my Aunt D at any family doings. So I hadn't seen my cousin Susie since she was maybe 5 or 6 and did not recognize her at the park when I met her with Linda and Mickey.

• edited 12/12/2011 @ 6:58:40 PM