Everybody Loves Raymond

Comments

• I watched it when it was on.. haven't seen it in years. Rays "wife" Patricia Heaton was a hottie
  • TV Land is showing the early seasons right now, as in 1996-1999. Comcast on demand has been offering a couple of the episodes from 2005, which was one of the final years -- I think the show ended in late 2006.

Anyway maybe it's just me but from what little I've seen so far, the overall quality of the show seems to have gone down in this season at least. Everything feels a lot more forced and a lot less natural... shame.
  • I'm watching West Wing on Netflix... up to Season 3 episode 1 so far
  • I watched it just before our 'real' elections started up. It certainly showed me where to look to find out what was happening behind the scenes. At the end of each episode, I'd find myself taking a deep breath and kinda sighing "That was really good."
    You know that Aaron Sorkin left the show after the 4th season. Some of the fast paced scenes slowed down a bit in the dialog. But, the show was still the same actors and filming crew. The other writers picked up the slack pretty quickly.