Two pounds worth of animal crackers...

Comments

• DONE!

Mmm mmm good. Only thing I didn't like about them was they contained HFCS.
  • edited 02/04/2013 @ 7:07:34 AM
    How much popcorn or potato chips do you think were consumed during the Super Bowl tv extravaganza? I really believe that it's like Black Friday for the potato chip, pizza, popcorn selling world. The ads cost a lot of money. The watching population is ready for another bit of traditional brain washing. I admit I watched the whole second half along with the power failure and all. The halftime show with the girls shaking their bodies didn't really make me want to buy anything. You know that everyone watching were eating tons of crap food because it's tradition. Ho hum - yawn. I'm glad I don't spend every Sunday memorizing all the statistics. I gave up going to mass on Sunday a long time ago. What's the point of having a yearly Hunger Games Championship game? Someone always wins - someone always loses. Then the TV ad watching starts up again. It makes no sense. It just offers that roman gladiator kind of entertainment that we all think we need.
  • Are animal crackers considered shortbread cookies? According to the container, 16 animal crackers has only 2g of fat, 7g of sugar, and 120 calories.