I am also pissed off.

Comments

• Yeah, often they are uneventful and kinda sucky, but the RAW after WM is almost always the exception.

For the past several years the RAW after WM has always been can't miss. As I mentioned in the other thread, after WM24 was Ric Flair's retirement/career celebration; after WM25 Batista returned after being away for a long time due to injury; after WM26 was HBK's retirement speech; after WM27 was the announcement that Rock would face Cena at WM28; after WM28 the crowd was incredible all night long and Brock Lesnar returned after 9 years of absence; after WM29, the crowd was batshit insane, even more so than last year's (they had Holy Shit, You F'd Up, Bullshit chants; they chanted the names of the refs and announcers; etc etc.), and also Dolph Ziggler cashed in his MITB contract.

Fortunately I'm about 90% over it now, but I don't think I'll ever completely get over it.

On the other bright side, I've been considering attending Wrestlemania (and yes, the RAW the next day) next year in NOLA in part to make up for it. I might not have considered doing so had I attended the RAW. But who knows, maybe I would've.