Best "fast food" burger...

IMO, the very best burger you can buy at any fast food restaurant right now, is Wendy's Bacon Portabella melt

ifsvHuW.jpg
fX7ExU4.png

Comments

• edited 11/16/2013 @ 12:13:06 PM
    I think I'm going to have to go with a Whammy burger! Looks tasty. halo.gif

(Fast forward to 3:55 if you don't want to watch the whole movie clip.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yftwq4rYuEg

FYI: Best burgers I've ever had were in "real" sit down restaurants. The stuff I see in the fast food places... well the movie clip speaks for itself. smile.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • A few nights ago I stopped at Wendy's and finally got around to trying their pretzel cheeseburger which looked appealing in their commericals. The disgusting looking white/pink colored "tomato" aside (I would've taken it off regardless) it was pretty delicious and I'd buy it again, although the lady at the drive-through said it was being discontinued so I might not be able to. Not sure if they're treating it as a "seasonal special" like the McRib or it just didn't sell well enough for them.

I don't typically eat at fast food places. Maybe a handful of times a year and most of the time it's Chick Fil A. If I'm not in the mood for a Big Mac, then I'll usually take Burger King over McDonald's. Wendy's and Arby's I think I've eaten at maybe two or three times total in my entire lifetime.

And it's been a while so I can't say for certain it's my favorite, but I remember really really liking In-N-Out Burger's cheeseburger...
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Are there In-N-Out's where you live?
    fX7ExU4.png
  • Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

If I'm not in the mood for a Big Mac, then I'll usually take Burger King over McDonald's. Wendy's and Arby's I think I've eaten at maybe two or three times total in my entire lifetime.

I have fairly comprehensive experience with McDonald's fare, and I'd have to say that I far preferred the 1/3 LB Angus Mushroom-n-Swiss burger over the Big Mac...and Wendy's Portabella melt kicks the Angus Mushroom-n-Swiss' azz. sun.gif
    fX7ExU4.png
  • TheEnlightenedWon said:

Are there In-N-Out's where you live?

No. I ate there in CA.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • TechGuy said:

I think I'm going to have to go with a Whammy burger! Looks tasty. halo.gif

(Fast forward to 3:55 if you don't want to watch the whole movie clip.)

Another movie where I only saw like one scene... that being the scene I seen.
    TechGuy said:

FYI: Best burgers I've ever had were in "real" sit down restaurants. The stuff I see in the fast food places... well the movie clip speaks for itself. smile.gif

Yeah, I think generally speaking you're right (although the Wendy's burger I had was pretty good tasting). There's some darn good frozen burgers to be had out there too. My local store used to carry really good bacon and cheddar angus burgers. smile.gif I haven't seen them there since the end of summer though.

By the way, in addition to good sandwiches, Chic Fil A makes awesome lemonade and vanilla milkshakes.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

Another movie where I only saw like one scene... that being the scene I seen.

The movie is called "Falling Down". It depicts the story of a man who has effectively reached the breaking point with society and is having a mental breakdown / mid-life crisis. Everywhere he goes, he can't seem to catch a break. As the movie goes along he basically leaves a trail of destruction behind him. It has scenes that are funny, but for the most part it's a sad tale.

giggle.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • Fuddruckers has a pretty awesome burger, but I don't really consider them "fast food"
    fX7ExU4.png
  • Fuddruckers are few and far between....