Memorable Movie Scenes & Movies

edited 11/21/2013 @ 5:24:31 PM in General Discussion
Continuing with the YouTube theme found in other threads, I figured it was time for a thread on awesome movie scenes or simply from awesome movies.

I will get things started with one of the funniest comedies I have ever seen .....

The Naked Gun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6nW7XvTYn0

And the famous cop car intro opening credits that followed the scene above:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wND357avYJk

(Note that almost every bad guy depicted in this scene has since been killed. It was amazing that up until very recently, all of them were still in power in their respective countries.)

bigsmile.gif

Misc. scenes from the trilogy:

Sperm bank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb4oI9MY2gY

Hostage scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p8_pqlJxmk

Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
«1

Comments

  • edited 11/21/2013 @ 8:45:02 PM
    TechGuy said:

    The Naked Gun

    Never seen the movie, but from the scenes it reminds me of Hot Shots. I thought both (the first one and Part Deux) were pretty funny. Not many longer scenes on YouTube but here a few good short ones:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no_KQizdljw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlmQONDjwWM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U32JPAVHfQ
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4MELm-L3Zw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE4OM8TE_jQ

    giggle.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • A few scenes from my favorite movie of all time, Napoleon Dynamite:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmh5e-9bn8w
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcin4i_KsOA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qntlixQ9M7U

    The dance scene is really good too, and touching/heartwarming if you've seen the entire movie. smile.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • I have Napolean Dynamite on video. One of those quirky, unusual, funny movies.

    And who could forget "Rex Kwon Do" or whatever it was. LOL. bigsmile.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • edited 11/22/2013 @ 8:31:44 PM
    Final scene from Scarface:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_z4IuxAqpE


    Back to the Future - The Time Machine
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psxktpxkc6o

    (Once again things in Hollywood eventually become reality. ie: RCing a full sized car.)

    This scene was pure Hollywood magic, as were many in the movie. So creative and imaginative. Back in the day, Hollywood was so far ahead of regular television shows. Movies were epic while TV shows were quite ordinary and dull by comparison. The lines have certainly blurred now.

    The grand finale of part 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM5EYO5wWMA

    A scene from part 2 where (as the storyline goes), Marty and the Doc have to go back to 1955 to stop Biff from using a sports almanac book from the future (revealing the outcomes of every sporting event and allowing Biff to make millions) that was given to him by his older self when he stole the time machine in the future. So here you have three time periods colliding as Marty is riding the "hover board" that he got from a girl in the future, and Doc is flying the time machine from 1985 that has a futuristic hover conversion performed on it:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tGWHkKzeeI

    smile.gif
    Post edited 11/22/2013 @ 8:31:44 PM by TechGuy
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • TechGuy said:

    I have Napolean Dynamite on video. One of those quirky, unusual, funny movies.

    Yeah, I love it. Lots of great catchphrases (that I would regularly use for years) too. giggle.gif

    I just did a quick Wikipedia search: did you know Jon Heder (Napoleon) was only paid $1K to do the movie? gasp.gif But after the film's success he renegotiated and "they went a little higher" (but still less than six figures).
    TechGuy said:

    And who could forget "Rex Kwon Do" or whatever it was. LOL. bigsmile.gif

    Heh heh, yeah. bigsmile.gif

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzh9koy7b1E

    (The TV ad for it which inspired Kip to go was shown in the third clip I posted above.)

    "Do you think anybody thinks I'm a failure because I go home to Starla at night?!"
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Final battle scene for Romeo Must Die with Jet Li:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe-6Vq0XUsI

    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • While the movie itself was poor acting, poor English dubbing, and basically no plot (like most martial arts movies), it did have some of the best fight scenes and the best chase scene ever.

    The famous chase scene in Ong Bak:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hvZB8O_vZ4

    FYI: There are no wires and no stunt doubles. He is actually doing everything you see in the scene. bigsmile.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • Ride in the Batmobile anyone?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXtAy1-xTwA

    sun.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • TechGuy said:

    FYI: There are no wires and no stunt doubles. He is actually doing everything you see in the scene. bigsmile.gif

    Whaaaaat. That is awesome. gasp.gifsun.gif

    How about what he does at 4:15. lookdown.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

    TechGuy said:

    FYI: There are no wires and no stunt doubles. He is actually doing everything you see in the scene. bigsmile.gif

    Whaaaaat. That is awesome. gasp.gifsun.gif

    How about what he does at 4:15. lookdown.gif
    You could probably do that double flip off an actual pile of car tires (because they are springy), but for consistency they probably used a small trampoline on that one. smile.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • TechGuy said:

    You could probably do that double flip off an actual pile of car tires (because they are springy), but for consistency they probably used a small trampoline on that one. smile.gif

    My bad, my post was a little ambiguous; I was actually remarking about how amazing and cool the move he did at 4:15 was (where he runs along the shoulders/bodies of the chasers) rather than asking if he legit did that move too.

    That said, I wouldn't be surprised if you were right about them using a trampoline for that scene.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

    TechGuy said:

    You could probably do that double flip off an actual pile of car tires (because they are springy), but for consistency they probably used a small trampoline on that one. smile.gif

    My bad, my post was a little ambiguous; I was actually remarking about how amazing and cool the move he did at 4:15 was (where he runs along the shoulders/bodies of the chasers) rather than asking if he legit did that move too.

    That said, I wouldn't be surprised if you were right about them using a trampoline for that scene.
    Yeah the first step would have been the toughest. After that, they were all positioned correctly to make it possible. If anything, that scene would suck for the people he is walking on. Dislocated shoulder anyone? smile.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • Major League

    Putting together the team:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBaNdHqC_Yo

    "Wild Thing's" debut:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_wc9JvTXGc


    bigsmile.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • edited 11/28/2013 @ 8:38:08 AM
    The ultimate scene in Terminator 2: Judgement Day:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCYpo1ENSVA

    lookdown.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • Kid: The police are here.

    Mom: How many?

    Kid: All of them!

    CLASSIC! One of my all time favs.
    fX7ExU4.png
  • One from my other favorite movie of all time (it's more than just the credits):

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTL4qIIxg8A
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • TechGuy said:

    The ultimate scene in Terminator 2: Judgement Day:

    I remember thinking how cool that particular scene was when I first saw it. That "damn minigun" is awesome. sun.gif (The grenade launcher isn't bad either.)

    Have you seen all of them? I saw 1-3. The first two were cool, I remember thinking at the time (near 10 years now) that the 3rd was kind of boring. Never saw the 4th.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • This movie will always hold a special place in my heart, it was without question my absolute favorite movie as a kid. I even had the soundtrack (which was and still is pretty badass to this day -- it went 6x Platinum too) in addition to the VHS and collector's coin of course. sun.gif

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5PA9TQPTY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O93ZjQ10gI8
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTiqypeKeRQ
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • edited 12/01/2013 @ 8:56:55 AM
    TheEnlightenedWon said:

    Kid: The police are here.

    Mom: How many?

    Kid: All of them!

    CLASSIC! One of my all time favs.

    I think I was around the same age as the teen in that movie when it came out. One of the best action movies ever.

    Also scary in the sense that it has all the makings of actually coming true (minus the time travel) as we continue to move in the direction of fully autonomous military vehicles while improving by leaps and bounds with robotics. It's not hard to imagine a software glitch causing a runaway army of drones. gasp.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • I was living in Hayward California when they shot the blow up of the Cyberdyne Headquarters building located (in reality) in Fremont California.
    fX7ExU4.png
  • TheEnlightenedWon said:

    I was living in Hayward California when they shot the blow up of the Cyberdyne Headquarters building located (in reality) in Fremont California.

    That's awesome. lookdown.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • edited 12/01/2013 @ 6:18:01 PM
    If you like human/toon crossover movies, it's hard not to mention the innovator (originator) in this area:

    Who Framed Roger Rabbit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIXAT6fGUw4

    This was the first toon movie where parents were up in arms over the explicit content. The scene above is arguably the most paused, rewound, and re-watched scene in the movie. I'll get me some Jessica Rabbit thank you very much. tongue.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • TechGuy said:



    That's awesome. lookdown.gif


    Thinking back, Another one of Arnie's movies, "Total Recall", was all the rage in theaters at the time they were shooting T2 in Fremont. Not being familiar at the time with the original Terminator movie, I suspected what they were doing would be a sequel to like "Conan the Barbarian" or some shit. Buncha friends who were familiar with the Terminator movie, were like groupies hanging out down near the set day after day. They were really into it all.
    fX7ExU4.png
  • edited 12/04/2013 @ 2:22:47 PM
    Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

    TechGuy said:

    The ultimate scene in Terminator 2: Judgement Day:

    I remember thinking how cool that particular scene was when I first saw it. That "damn minigun" is awesome. sun.gif (The grenade launcher isn't bad either.)

    Have you seen all of them? I saw 1-3. The first two were cool, I remember thinking at the time (near 10 years now) that the 3rd was kind of boring. Never saw the 4th.
    I was about to add The Matrix as well. Good pick. I loved that ending scene with Rage Against the Machine. lookdown.gif And great pick on Jurassic Park!

    Out of all the Terminator movies, #1 was good but dated. It didn't have the necessary modern special effects to really make it spectacular. #2 was *THE* best by far. #3 was entirely unnecessary and almost completely forgotten. It's a shame they had to ruin things with a pointless third movie. smile.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • I'm trying to find the RC helicopter scene from the movie Problem Child. Dang it! bigsmile.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • TechGuy said:

    Out of all the Terminator movies, #1 was good but dated. It didn't have the necessary modern special effects to really make it spectacular. #2 was *THE* best by far. #3 was entirely unnecessary and almost completely forgotten. It's a shame they had to ruin things with a pointless third movie. smile.gif

    Well they actually recently came out with a 4th one too. (Which I didn't see.) giggle.gif

    I need to watch them again, the first two kind of blend in together in my memory. I'm not sure if I still have the combo VHS pack of them somewhere... last (and first) time I saw the movies was back when they were still airing reruns of Walker Texas Ranger on I think USA.

    Speaking of bad threequels, how about The Matrix Revolutions? Again, it's been forever since I've seen that one too but I remember thinking it was lame and weird compared to the first two.

    I also remember thinking how interesting it was that the third one came out like only a couple months after Reloaded and they both played in theaters at the same time.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

    TechGuy said:

    Out of all the Terminator movies, #1 was good but dated. It didn't have the necessary modern special effects to really make it spectacular. #2 was *THE* best by far. #3 was entirely unnecessary and almost completely forgotten. It's a shame they had to ruin things with a pointless third movie. smile.gif

    Well they actually recently came out with a 4th one too. (Which I didn't see.) giggle.gif

    I need to watch them again, the first two kind of blend in together in my memory. I'm not sure if I still have the combo VHS pack of them somewhere... last (and first) time I saw the movies was back when they were still airing reruns of Walker Texas Ranger on I think USA.

    Speaking of bad threequels, how about The Matrix Revolutions? Again, it's been forever since I've seen that one too but I remember thinking it was lame and weird compared to the first two.

    I also remember thinking how interesting it was that the third one came out like only a couple months after Reloaded and they both played in theaters at the same time.
    The whole idea of trying of making a "trilogy" out of everything is just a lame excuse to cash in on the same thing over and over again. Movie producers never stop doing it, even though it ultimately kills all interest in the movie franchise almost every time.

    If you look at the Terminator series of movies, #1 was a good and chilling story. That movie was dark and scary. The only thing that held it back was 1980's special effects that weren't up to the level to really make a movie with robots shine. There was a long gap before T2 came out, and you didn't need to see the first movie to appreciate the second one. The story was basically a twist on the original movie, but with modern special effects it was a way better movie. T2 didn't leave any unfinished business. They tied up all loose ends and that was it. There was no reason for a T3. (Accordingly, T3 was a major flop.)

    Now if you look at something like the Indiana Jones series, you have a rare example where the third movie in the series is BY FAR the best. lookdown.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
Sign In or Register to comment.