Third best Christmas movie of all time?

I think we can all agree that the best Christmas movie of all time is A Christmas Story, with The Santa Clause coming in second.

What would you say the third best is though?
IwDDeCo.jpg

Comments

• National lampoon's Christmas vacation was a fave o' mine
    fX7ExU4.png
  • The #1 Christmas movie of all time is Bad Santa. proud.gifbigsmile.gif

Okay fine.... we'll go with A Christmas Story. devil.gifsmile.gifNL's Christmas Vacation is awesome.

Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • edited 12/23/2013 @ 11:39:52 AM
    I've only seen about 5 minutes of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. From what I gather it seems to be widely considered as one of the all-time greats. Eventually I'll watch the whole thing. I did notice that the mom in Everybody Loves Raymond's mom is in it (in NLCV she's the one with red hair).

Of course, A Charlie Brown Christmas (more of a TV special than a movie) is one of the all time greats too.

I like The Muppet Christmas Carol too. smile.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • TechGuy said:

Okay fine.... we'll go with A Christmas Story. devil.gifsmile.gif

wink.gif

I identified/identify with Ralphie... we both really wanted (and got) a BB gun around the same age. sun.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • TechGuy said:

The #1 Christmas movie of all time is Bad Santa. proud.gifbigsmile.gif

they shot the mall scenes of "Bad Santa" at the mall I worked for in Los Angeles, I got to stand behind the scenes for a lot of the shooting, and got to eat freely at their never ending buffet table.

One night I was on "movie duty" making sure they had everything they needed for the shoot (lights scheduled etc) And one of their set mucky-mucks thought I was "common folk" trying to squeeze in next to the action, and started to have me removed from the set. And I told her "good luck when you need your 11:00 Pm set up, I'll be home and pissed off by the time you realize you just fucked up"....she apologized, stating she didn't realize that I was SOMEBODY. proud.gif.....dumb cunt.
    fX7ExU4.png
  • Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • TheEnlightenedWon said:

they shot the mall scenes of "Bad Santa" at the mall I worked for in Los Angeles, I got to stand behind the scenes for a lot of the shooting, and got to eat freely at their never ending buffet table.

That's pretty cool. smile.gif I guess I would have to go to Toronto if I wanted to watch a Hollywood blockbuster being made. (Toronto is used for so many movies as the better looking and cleaner version of "New York". They just digitally edit out the C.N. Tower all the time -- which has never appeared in ANY Hollywood movie as far as I can recall. The most frequently occurring American landmarks seem to be the twin towers -- when they were standing, the statue of Liberty, golden gate bridge, and the Arizona desert. But I digress...)
    TheEnlightenedWon said:

One night I was on "movie duty" making sure they had everything they needed for the shoot (lights scheduled etc) And one of their set mucky-mucks thought I was "common folk" trying to squeeze in next to the action, and started to have me removed from the set. And I told her "good luck when you need your 11:00 Pm set up, I'll be home and pissed off by the time you realize you just fucked up"....she apologized, stating she didn't realize that I was SOMEBODY. proud.gif.....dumb cunt.

ROFL. I was out east at Peggy's Cove, PEI (which has the world's most famous lighthouse) and as I wandered around taking one "postcard worthy" photo after another, I noticed that there were camera crews filming a show nearby. That's the only time I've ever seen something professional being filmed. They had security blocking off the path so I never bothered to get close enough for them to tell me I couldn't go any farther.

Did you see any of the big name actors? smile.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • Home Alone anyone?

And how about The Snowman (it's kinda sad though):

5LcatSX.jpg
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • After further thought, and this may be more a reflection on my age than anything else, but I think that "It's a wonderful Life" is THE iconic Christmas movie. Family sitting around waiting for the Jimmy to bellow "I want to LIVE!!" while sucking down hi carb/hi cholesterol food treats and thinking of how good we had it compared to the less fortunate. THAT is the Christmas I grew up to
    fX7ExU4.png
  • Yeah I saw Lauren what's her name, and Billy Bob Thornton, and a slew of the support cast.

They had the star trailers set up in a corner of our parking lot, and people used to hang out around there just waiting to get a glimpse of some star coming out of their trailer. L>auren always made a grand "entrance" as she left her trailer, acting like Julius Caesar entering the forum.

The bar scene was shot in a bar/restaurant I used to eat lunch in a lot, called (in real life) "Houlihans".

They shot "Jackie Brown" at my mall also. I got to actually meet Quentin Tarantino during that one.
    fX7ExU4.png
  • TheEnlightenedWon said:

but I think that "It's a wonderful Life" is THE iconic Christmas movie.

Indeed.. followed closely by Miracle on 34th St.

White Christmas is in there somewhere too