Women 40+

There's something about women who are 40+ that really does it for me. sun.gif Anyone got a favorite in particular?

Mine is Kelly Ripa - talk show host (alongside Regis Philbin until a year or two ago when he retired and was replaced by Michael Strahan) down here in the US - who's 44:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6wiTvt-pDc

(Trust me, the video is worth watching.)

I've got a major crush on her. She's like the perfect blend of cute, sexy, funny, silly, feisty, and down to earth. In fact, if I could have any woman 40+ or <40 as my girlfriend for one day, it would probably still be Kelly Ripa. giggle.gif
IwDDeCo.jpg

Comments

• edited 12/18/2014 @ 8:05:18 PM
    Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

There's something about women who are 40+ that really does it for me. sun.gif Anyone got a favorite in particular?

gasp.gif

There are definitely some women that can look hot into their 40's, but for the most part I find myself looking at younger women.

If I had to summarize:

Women in their 20's have amazingly hot bodies these days. (They take as much or more interest in fitness as men do.)

Women in their 30's are usually married, settled down, and raising kids. They can still look good when they actually make an effort, but it's clear that they're not trying anymore.

Women in their 40's (often empty nesters) seem to get a second wind and start to care about their looks again. While they don't have the body anymore, they do learn how to dress and accessorize better over time to get the maximum out of whatever they have. smile.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • TechGuy said:

gasp.gif

Really good looking women who are in their late 30s and 40+ are kind of like really good looking women who are black: they're harder to find, but when you do it's like damn, she's something special. giggle.gifwink.gif

Amy Adams, 40:

LC9KEUR.jpg
    TechGuy said:

Women in their 20's have amazingly hot bodies these days. (They take as much or more interest in fitness as men do.)

While this is true, and there's no question that your average 20 year old female is going to look hotter than your average 40 year old female (even if she doesn't have any interest in fitness whatsoever), I think good looking women in their 40s/late 30s have a certain appeal to them them that 20 somethings don't have that overall can make them even hotter. The easiest way to describe the difference for me is: when I see a good looking girl in her 20s, I think "girl" (and often "slutty girl" or "trying too hard girl"). On the other hand, when I see a good looking girl in her 40s, I think "woman". lookdown.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Yeah. Women in their 20's dress like sluts to impress guys. Women in their 40's dress like grown-ups to impress guys. smile.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • My lady friend is 53
  • edited 01/07/2015 @ 5:05:29 AM
    Sorry, had to crap.
    genoski said:

My lady friend is 53

Nice. You two are still going strong eh? sun.gif How does she feel about you having an entire monitor and browser window dedicated to looking up cuties you see on Netflix? bigsmile.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

dedicated to looking up cuties you see on Netflix?

When you're in a good stable relationship, both parties know you can look, but don't touch
  • genoski said:

When you're in a good stable relationship, both parties know you can look, but don't touch

smile.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • edited 01/11/2015 @ 10:13:05 PM
    Nice choice! sun.gif

Saw her in Happy Gilmore a couple months ago (first time I ever watched that movie), didn't even put two and two together that it was her while I was watching it.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • I first saw he in Ed
  • edited 01/14/2015 @ 4:16:54 AM
    Lisa Rinna, 51:

A462Oi2.jpg

Yeah yeah yeah, I know, she's had tons of work done which I usually hate, so I'm almost ashamed to say it... but I don't care. halo.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Lizza Gibbons - 57

leeza-gibbons-people-in-tv-photo-u4.jpg
  • Alexandra Paul - 51 (pic is from mid-2011):

U0l7Osd.jpg

She's on the cover of and in this month's issue of Vegan Health and Fitness... which is definitely worth the flip-through if your local grocery store / Target / whatever happens to carry it on the shelf. halo.gifsun.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Loved her in Babewatch.. altho she never did the bouncy bouncy jogging down the beach.. her being a carpenters dream at the time
  • genoski said:

her being a carpenters dream at the time

Had to look that one up. giggle.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Summer Sanders, 42:

wGl5CJW.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RMLPFoiX8

I grew up watching her in the late 90s on Figure It Out, which was a game show for kids that aired on Nickelodeon (she was the host). smile.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Never heard of "Figure it Out" but I do remember her from the 92 Olympics.. swimming, won a few medals
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1eAhNwV5Fw

Apparently that kid, Sam Roberts (who I never heard of before) is actually a radio show host on SiriusXM now, is a wrestling fan, and has been on the WWE Network. giggle.gif Here's what he looks like now:

W7QK50f.jpg

Big Show (a wrestler) was also a celebrity guest on one of the episodes too I just found out.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • The first chick from the left is Michelle Trachtenberg went on to play Buffys' sister on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, then played in Weeds and Gossip Girl
  • genoski said:

The first chick from the left is Michelle Trachtenberg

Yep! Good eye. (Although she does look pretty much the same.)
    genoski said:

went on to play Buffys' sister on Buffy the Vampire Slayer, then played in Weeds and Gossip Girl

Didn't know that, but I did know she was in Harriet the Spy ('96). smile.gif I also saw her in Inspector Gadget ('99 - didn't remember she was in it until I looked her up just now though) and in some ice skating movie she was in in the mid 00s, and that's about it.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • The Ex Mrs Eddie Van Halen.. Valerie Bertinelli.. 54

81784338.jpg
  • Didn't know that...

Brooke Burke, 43:

ahA1Enf.jpg PV0iVZs.jpg

Looks great without makeup too (better, actually), although in fairness like most of the women posted here there's a very good chance she's had work done:

WZeFy8M.jpg 0uTuml6.jpg
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • My mom looks & dresses almost exactly like Lisa Rinna after her & my dad div'd 2 years ago. After it happend my mom gave herself a makeover but I call it her "fakeover" She has her hair short and highlighted, the Botox, pouty lips and a boob job.
    I forget the name of the person on this thread who said they think Lisa Rinna is hot but you'd love my mom
  • OneOedipusWreck said:

My mom looks & dresses almost exactly like Lisa Rinna after her & my dad div'd 2 years ago. After it happend my mom gave herself a makeover but I call it her "fakeover" She has her hair short and highlighted, the Botox, pouty lips and a boob job.
    I forget the name of the person on this thread who said they think Lisa Rinna is hot but you'd love my mom

Hehe. giggle.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg