Holy crap, am I graying ALREADY?!

I mean I've always thought gray hair looked good on guys but I wasn't ready for it this soon. The other night I got out of the shower and was looking in the mirror and noticed what looked to be a silver strand of hair sticking out in the back. Lo and behold I pulled it out and that's exactly what it was - and there was not one, but two (that I noticed). gasp.gif

Hopefully it was just a fluke or something. lookdown.gif
IwDDeCo.jpg

Comments

• I've got a few greys/grays going on myself... but I like having hair, so I'm not complaining. lookdown.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • Yeah, if graying is the worst thing that ever happens to my hair, I'll be happy.

I do hope the grays don't spread/come back for a while though. lookdown.gif

BTW, these hairs I pulled out were 100% gray, not sure if that's typically how it is or not. I always kinda thought that at least when you first started to gray, the gray would be just on a portion of some of the hairs, not the entire hair.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

Yeah, if graying is the worst thing that ever happens to my hair, I'll be happy.

I do hope the grays don't spread/come back for a while though. lookdown.gif

BTW, these hairs I pulled out were 100% gray, not sure if that's typically how it is or not. I always kinda thought that at least when you first started to gray, the gray would be just on a portion of some of the hairs, not the entire hair.

People tend to get grey hairs around the ears first and then it gradually moves up the sides before everything goes grey.

I knew a guy that was maybe 26 and he had a lot of grey hair. (People with black hair go grey very early on.)

smile.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • edited 06/23/2015 @ 1:06:50 AM
    This guy started graying when he was 14; he's in his mid-late 20s on the left:

8TkbgDH.jpg

gasp.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg