Firefly will be shown again

edited 02/17/2011 @ 10:00:21 AM in General Discussion
Firefly is one of my favorite TV shows. It's written by Joss Whedon who has been fighting with FOX about the airing in sequence of the shows, the anti-corporate wisdom in the discussions by the players, etc. Joss does not just do what the station tells him.
He's done Buffy, Dollhouse, and a few other less known TV shows. I like his style and his comedy. But, I guess there were many others who didn't. So, I don't know if I'm just weird or that the public doesn't always find the gems. The ratings didn't stay high enough for Firefly to finish the season. They finished 14 episodes.

One star, Nathan Filion, is currently on Castle. Another, Summer Glau, is on Cape. Another was on V.

Comments

• Yeah, it's a closely knit group of pirates who fly around in a war-surplus rocket ship on the fringes of the universe made up of terra-formed planets.
    They ride horses, have fights in bars, and try to avoid the Reivers - they're kinda scary monsters in space. I really like the show and bought the DVD
    pack as soon as it came out. I lent the pack out so many times that it is now in Albuquerque with a remote relative. He's promised to send it back.
    But, it's been awhile. I bet it's under a pile of a stack of watched DVDs. I'll be watching it again on Netflix streaming or Syfi. I don't get tired of it.