Psy-ops

edited 03/02/2011 @ 4:17:51 AM in General Discussion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wph0xYmaBpc&feature=player_embedded

The Army has a way to lobby our Senators just like corporations do.

Comments

• There is a way to ask a poll question to get a specific answer from those polled.

I guess the military is considered a necessity to preserve our freedom and keep El Qaida from blowing up busses out here. It's such a lame way to look at it all, as our kids come home in body bags and the Muslim kids get buried in Afghanistan on their home ground - having protected their land from invaders.
    I think we've forgotten that this is all about our population wanting the oil. The military keeps us doing the imperialist dance in other countries. We all support our troops so we can drive
    our cars around with cheap gas. What a concept!

Congress is corrupt. We all know that. So they have low poll numbers. Wall Street is corrupt. We all know that too. But they control the Stock Market in which we are all invested. So, they don't ever get
    poll rating numbers. They are too close to what's important to my bank account.

There's an article on the Rolling Stone about why nobody went to jail after the whole economic meltdown. Everyone got bailed out because they were too big to go down. Remember that?