NSA plotting it's retreat?

Too bad our old buddy Seabear isn't around anymore. Remember his fist pounding rhetoric defending the actions of government intrusion into the lives of private citizens, insisting that constitutional protections were NOT being compromised? I''l bet the bear loves picking up the newspaper most days these days.

I hope he thinks of me while he's reading. kiss.gif
fX7ExU4.png

Comments

• What's your "take" on this Snowden fellow? Traitor or whistle blower?
    fX7ExU4.png
  • edited 12/22/2013 @ 8:27:38 PM
    TheEnlightenedWon said:

Too bad our old buddy Seabear isn't around anymore. Remember his fist pounding rhetoric defending the actions of government intrusion into the lives of private citizens, insisting that constitutional protections were NOT being compromised? I''l bet the bear loves picking up the newspaper most days these days.

I hope he thinks of me while he's reading. kiss.gif

From what I recall, I thought he was more about freedom. ie: Government should butt out.

He was always pro guns, pro anything that would keep the government in check. I used to get into lots of debates with him over issues like that. Hmm. gasp.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • The Seabear I recall was a Steven Segal wannabe who always acted like he was on the inside loop of what the government was doing (we were all just to ignorant to realize that having the government trample our freedoms was a GOOD thing, etc)
    fX7ExU4.png
  • TheEnlightenedWon said:

The Seabear I recall was a Steven Segal wannabe who always acted like he was on the inside loop of what the government was doing (we were all just to ignorant to realize that having the government trample our freedoms was a GOOD thing, etc)

Hmmm. Strange. It would be interesting if he found his way back to the forum again. I bet you guys had some great debates. smile.gif
  • edited 12/28/2013 @ 8:02:40 AM
    Do you remember him posting (to you) several times: "I hate you" ?

He did that after I mentioned a homophonic similarity between the two of you.
    fX7ExU4.png
  • TheEnlightenedWon said:

Do you remember him posting (to you) several times: "I hate you" ?

He did that after I mentioned a homophonic similarity between the two of you.

Hmmm. I don't recall. giggle.gif
  • TechGuy said:

. giggle.gif

And what exactly does that smiley mean to you, when you use it?

FWIW, I always suspected that SeaBear was your version of Liz Schneider...devil.gif
    fX7ExU4.png
  • Seabear was alright...
  • Hey, I just heard that Steven Segal is running for governor of Arizona. I bet we could find Seabear working campaign support somewheres out there
    fX7ExU4.png
  • edited 01/07/2014 @ 12:36:18 PM
    TheEnlightenedWon said:

TechGuy said:

. giggle.gif

And what exactly does that smiley mean to you, when you use it?

FWIW, I always suspected that SeaBear was your version of Liz Schneider...devil.gif
    This smiley giggle.gif (to me) means one of the following:

- Unsure / thinking
    - No reaction / emotion

Why, what do you think when you see that smiley?

It's a humorous play-on-words that seabear's forum alias sounds similar to my real name, but I have no idea who the guy is and I remember having little to nothing in common with him besides an interest in computer technology. Wasn't he into scuba diving and stuff? I think he posted a photo one time and he looked like a walrus. He certainly didn't look like your typical geek. lookdown.gif
  • edited 01/07/2014 @ 12:34:17 PM
    TheEnlightenedWon said:

Hey, I just heard that Steven Segal is running for governor of Arizona. I bet we could find Seabear working campaign support somewheres out there

Has he ever been in any of the Expendables movies? He was one of the biggest action/martial arts movie stars of the late 80's and early 90's.

On a side note: How would you evaluate the job done by Arnold in Califorrrrneeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa? Was it more about name than substance or did he actually accomplish anything positive?

• TechGuy said:

On a side note: How would you evaluate the job done by Arnold in Califorrrrneeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaa? Was it more about name than substance or did he actually accomplish anything positive?

You have to make that evaluation in context with everything else that was going on at the time.

Gray Davis(a democrat) had just been ousted by popular recall due to the disaster that electric deregulation had become. So, the Republicans wisely exploited Arnold's fame to assure the replacement position did not slip to the democrats, as well. During Arnie's term, he had excellent help to make all the hard decisions, so it was good for the state as well.
    fX7ExU4.png
  • edited 01/07/2014 @ 4:15:38 PM
    TechGuy said:

Ahhnald deed a horrendous job as dee guvuhhnah of dee state of Callyfohwnyah.
    IwDDeCo.jpg