• edited 05/16/2015 @ 2:54:42 AM
    Ha ha, hey dude, what's up? sun.gif Good to see you again. smile.gif

What made you remember that we existed? wink.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • haha, i was just googling my forum handle to see what came up, and voila
  • centra28 said:

haha, i was just googling my forum handle to see what came up, and voila

Heh heh. giggle.gif

Well, most of us are indeed still hanging around, but as you can see things are a little slow here at the moment... lookdown.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • I've been on vacation for a bit. :)
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • But I still pop in and say hello. sun.gif
  • Still here... But I am spending more time watching these nowadays :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3iWEGgCEbk
  • Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

Howdy ho!

Yo yo yo yo! bigsmile.gif
  • TechGuy said:

I've been on vacation for a bit. :)

Just from here or did you go on a legit vacation too? smile.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • cyclo said:

Still here... But I am spending more time watching these nowadays :)

Ouch. gasp.gif

Yeah I've seen some of those videos. Pretty surreal stuff.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • edited 06/17/2015 @ 10:53:19 PM
    Check out the first five minutes of this video... Crazy stuff...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=029_1434569296

Same video on youtube... higher quality but will probably be taken down soon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zofIl-aK3_o

After the VBIEDs in the first few minutes or so, check out the footage (on the youtube version) starting at the 29th minute mark... Almost like playing a High Quality game but this is real... The cameraman even dies.

Just from here or did you go on a legit vacation too? smile.gif

I went on a legit vacation too. lookdown.gif
  • cyclo said:

After the VBIEDs in the first few minutes or so, check out the footage (on the youtube version) starting at the 29th minute mark... Almost like playing a High Quality game but this is real... The cameraman even dies.

Dang...

I saw a "good" one on YouTube a couple months ago, tried finding it but couldn't, I'll look again later.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • TechGuy said:

I went on a legit vacation too. lookdown.gif

Nice, how was it? smile.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg

Nice, how was it? smile.gif

Just the usual trip up north to visit family. My mom usually puts me to work fixing stuff up there for her. lookdown.gif
  • TechGuy said:

Just the usual trip up north to visit family. My mom usually puts me to work fixing stuff up there for her. lookdown.gif

Heh heh. giggle.gif

I thought your mom lived in FL. Did you move to Mexico or something? wink.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • LOL. She spends the winter in Florida and the summer up north. lookdown.gif
  • How is the gang doing? :)

Blue Jays are 1st in the AL East!!! Holy crap!!! gasp.gif
  • TechGuy said:

How is the gang doing? :)

I'm doing good myself, how 'bout you? smile.gif
    TechGuy said:

Blue Jays are 1st in the AL East!!! Holy crap!!! gasp.gif

Weren't they doing well last year around this time too, but then they fell apart?
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • Once in a great while, I will check out this site to see how you all are doing. Summer running racing season is a little rough because of the heat and humidity. Also, I am using Windows 10 on all my computers.

I had to replace the mainboard in my work computer. To get it working again, I had to reinstall Windows 8.1 Pro and then upgrade over the top of that and it activated immediately. The OS that you upgrade from does not have it's key eliminated. :)
    "For God so loved the world..."
  • Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • ManofGod said:

Also, I am using Windows 10 on all my computers.

I was gonna update, but then I'm reading all this stuff about how much more info Win10 sends to Microsoft and stuff. :-/ I know you can disable a lot of the settings, but what other stuff is there then that you can't disable.

Though it's not like Windows 7 or other programs couldn't be doing the same exact thing.
    IwDDeCo.jpg

Ooooooooookay then. bigsmile.gif

Sup dude? lookdown.gif

How was your summer? I spent mine doing lots of swimming and kayaking. Checking out many of my local conservation areas. I got attacked by a wild turkey on one of the hiking trails lol. Other than that, nothing too exciting. smile.gif
  • TechGuy said:

Sup dude? lookdown.gif

How was your summer? I spent mine doing lots of swimming and kayaking. Checking out many of my local conservation areas. I got attacked by a wild turkey on one of the hiking trails lol. Other than that, nothing too exciting. smile.gif

Hey! smile.gif

Sounds fun. Also, hahaha. bigsmile.gif Did it peck you/chase you around? And did you ever capsize your kayak? wink.gif

Mine was good. Nothing too exciting here either. I did date a girl for about a month who I thought I really liked... but I started to realize she might be a little crazy, so I ended it. I also switched to a new smartphone that's wayyy better than my old one (except for the camera, which sucks). And it was only $50 at Walmart. sun.gif

I'm not ready for summer to end. I am totally not looking forward to it getting dark at 5 and not being able to just wear a T-shirt. I am looking forward to lower electricity bills and a quieter living space now that I don't have to run my AC anymore though. lookdown.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg

Hey! smile.gif

Sounds fun. Also, hahaha. bigsmile.gif Did it peck you/chase you around? And did you ever capsize your kayak? wink.gif

Mine was good. Nothing too exciting here either. I did date a girl for about a month who I thought I really liked... but I started to realize she might be a little crazy, so I ended it. I also switched to a new smartphone that's wayyy better than my old one (except for the camera, which sucks). And it was only $50 at Walmart. sun.gif

I'm not ready for summer to end. I am totally not looking forward to it getting dark at 5 and not being able to just wear a T-shirt. I am looking forward to lower electricity bills and a quieter living space now that I don't have to run my AC anymore though. lookdown.gif

LATEST UPDATE:

There was a lunar eclipse recently... and it was the first cloudy evening here in months. I never got to see it. (Very pissed.) angry.gif

I was walking up a path at the conservation area looking around at the scenery. The turkey lunged at me and started hitting me with its wings. I turned so it was only hitting my back. Then it jumped off and ran into the bushes. Stupid turkey. No damage to report. It did catch me by surprise though because A) I didn't even notice it was there until I turned and made eye contact with it and B) I never thought it would attack me. There was no advanced warning whatsoever. gasp.gif

Kayak works great. I do have to watch out for rocks and stuff though because it's an inflatable. smile.gif
  • So how was this girl crazy? I've met some crazy ones myself. They're never crazy in a "good" way unfortunately. :(
  • TechGuy said:

There was a lunar eclipse recently... and it was the first cloudy evening here in months. I never got to see it. (Very pissed.) angry.gif

Same here actually. lookdown.gif (I wasn't pissed though.)

Did you catch that meteor shower that occurred back in August I think it was? I saw one shooting star, it was pretty cool. sun.gif
    TechGuy said:

I was walking up a path at the conservation area looking around at the scenery. The turkey lunged at me and started hitting me with its wings. I turned so it was only hitting my back. Then it jumped off and ran into the bushes. Stupid turkey. No damage to report. It did catch me by surprise though because A) I didn't even notice it was there until I turned and made eye contact with it and B) I never thought it would attack me. There was no advanced warning whatsoever. gasp.gif

Hahaha. bigsmile.gif You shoulda chased it and scared the crap out of it to show it who's boss. wink.gif
    TechGuy said:

So how was this girl crazy? I've met some crazy ones myself. They're never crazy in a "good" way unfortunately. :(

Well it turned out she was actually a hardcore Christian/religious person. From the beginning I knew she was a Christian and I was perfectly fine with that. But then... everything good is God, everything bad is the Devil (who "works hard" to influence people), talk of destiny and possibly being meant to be brought together by God despite us only knowing each other for a few weeks... that kinda stuff.

Plus, she's almost in her mid-20s and still lets her mom control her / attempt to control her to a major degree. At first I thought it was kinda cute, but then I quickly realized how bad it really was. It was a little surreal actually, it felt like we were 10 or something. giggle.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg

Did you catch that meteor shower that occurred back in August I think it was? I saw one shooting star, it was pretty cool. sun.gif

I saw THREE shooting stars in November!!! lookdown.gif I couldn't believe it. Two on one evening, and then another a week ago.