This... is... JEOPARDY! (Super Awesome CPU Forums Edition)

Comments

• Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

TechGuy said:

THIS FORUM MEMBER IS JUST PLAIN AWESOME.

This one is too easy: Who is Cngevpxhaqrefpber.

Next time try putting a little more effort into making your clue challenging TG.
    It was only a test!!! Now I get to post my REAL question:
    THIS ONE NUMBER IS WIDELY CONSIDERED TO DEFINE THE PERFECT FEMALE BODY SHAPE.
    halo.gif
    Spit on your hand and stroke my cock at a medium pace.
  • edited 11/10/2013 @ 5:16:35 PM
    Heh heh, I know, I was just messin' with ya.

Onto the question. Hmm. What is "10", Alex?
    IwDDeCo.jpg

Heh heh, I know, I was just messin' with ya.

Onto the question. Hmm. What is "10", Alex?

NO!

giggle.gif

(We have to wait for others to buzz in with an attempt before moving on.) smile.gif
  • TechGuy said:

NO!

Aww crap. I think I know the real answer now that I've thought about it a little harder. giggle.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • edited 11/11/2013 @ 7:30:25 PM
    Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

TechGuy said:

NO!

Aww crap. I think I know the real answer now that I've thought about it a little harder. giggle.gif
    We need to give our other contestants a try. It's not an easy question, and I struggled to think of something where the solution could not be easily found. lookdown.gif
  • edited 11/12/2013 @ 11:32:14 AM
    In that case maybe I don't know it after all.
    IwDDeCo.jpg

In that case maybe I don't know it after all.

This one will probably require Geno. sun.gif

Yeah, that's what I was thinking especially when I came up with my second response. The theory is he was literally telling us to scramble the letters "deggs" (or just "eggs").

What was the working title of the Beatles hit "Yesterday"...

As Lennon and McCartney were known to do at the time, a substitute working lyric, titled "Scrambled Eggs" (the working opening verse was "Scrambled Eggs/Oh, my baby how I love your legs"), was used for the song until something more suitable was written.
  • edited 01/05/2014 @ 9:01:08 PM
    genoski said:

What was the working title of the Beatles hit "Yesterday"...

As Lennon and McCartney were known to do at the time, a substitute working lyric, titled "Scrambled Eggs" (the working opening verse was "Scrambled Eggs/Oh, my baby how I love your legs"), was used for the song until something more suitable was written.

Darn! Oh well, that's interesting, I didn't know that. You learn something new every day, thanks Rand Paul.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • If nobody can guess the answer it means I can post another question! proud.gif

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Time's up. I need an answer from Geno and/or TEO before moving on. halo.gif
  • edited 01/07/2014 @ 4:53:04 PM
    Mr. Trebek sir, I humbly request one more opportunity to guess the answer before you post a new question sir!
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • TechGuy said:

Time's up. I need an answer from Geno and/or TEO before moving on.

What is eight

• genoski said:

What is eight

Oh so NOW you want to answer. tongue.gif

(That was going to be my guess too. giggle.gif)
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • edited 01/08/2014 @ 1:05:56 PM
    genoski said:

TechGuy said:

Time's up. I need an answer from Geno and/or TEO before moving on.

What is eight

NO!

The answer I was looking for was 0.7: The waist-to-hip ratio used to identify the perfect female body shape / silouette which is commonly referred to as the "hourglass figure". lookdown.gif"A group of volunteers were presented with various pictures of a woman in which her bust, waist and hips had been digitally altered and asked to rate the image for attractiveness. Infra-red cameras tracked their eyes as they looked at the photos.

Although most were initially drawn to the woman's cleavage, her hips and waist were key to attraction.

A waist-to-hip ratio of 0.7 - or a waist measurement exactly 70 per cent of the hip circumference - scored the highest marks.

Examples include some of the world's most beautiful women. Marilyn Monroe, modern-day starlet Jessica Alba and Victoria's Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio all possess the perfect figure.

As does Kate Moss, despite her apparent lack of curves. And the attractiveness of the hourglass figure holds true across countries and cultures, research shows."

"A WHR of 0.7 for women and 0.9 for men has been shown to correlate strongly with general health and fertility. Women within the 0.7 range have optimal levels of estrogen and are less susceptible to major diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders and ovarian cancers.[14]"

NEXT QUESTION:
    THIS URBAN SLANG "ACHIEVEMENT" HAS ITS ORIGINS IN MARTIAL ARTS, AND IS USED TO DESCRIBE THE ACT OF OBTAINING ANAL SEX.
  • TechGuy said:

NO!

The answer I was looking for was 0.7: The waist-to-hip ratio used to identify the perfect female body shape / silouette which is commonly referred to as the "hourglass figure". lookdown.gif

Another interesting one. smile.gif
    TechGuy said:

NEXT QUESTION:

What is getting bent?
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • genoski said:

Not going there

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wrong answer. bigsmile.gif
  • edited 01/09/2014 @ 8:45:38 AM
    Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

What is getting bent?

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Wrong answer. giggle.gif

The answer I was looking for was: "What is... obtaining your brown belt."

NEXT QUESTION:
    A HIGHLY DESIRABLE SKILL POSSESSED BY SOME WOMEN, WHEN THEY CAN DO THIS: (SEE VIDEO)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVXQNn8yLO8

sun.gif
  • Oh gosh. Really? REALLY? It truly is all about sex for you, isn't it? lookdown.gifbigsmile.gif

Since Geno probably won't want to touch this one either, I guess I must in order to break your streak. What is deepthroat/deepthroating?
    IwDDeCo.jpg

It truly is all about sex for you, isn't it?

You noticed that too eh..

Again, not going there, and it's not an answer DF..
  • What's DF mean? Dumbfuck? bigsmile.gif
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • The dot over a lower case i or j
  • Hmmmm..... nothing at all is coming to mind for this one.
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • I reckon there's always Google
  • edited 01/12/2014 @ 8:42:31 PM
    True, but that makes it less fun. smile.gif (Plus, rule #2 expressly forbids it: people caught cheating will be banned from the game and face public humiliation and shaming. wink.gif)
    IwDDeCo.jpg

Oh gosh. Really? REALLY? It truly is all about sex for you, isn't it? lookdown.gifbigsmile.gif

Who said anything about sex??? This was a sausage contest! Get your mind out of the gutter!!! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif
    Cngevpxhaqrefpber said:

Since Geno probably won't want to touch this one either, I guess I must in order to break your streak. What is deepthroat/deepthroating?

THAT IS CORRECT!

lookdown.gif

Your turn!
  • edited 01/14/2014 @ 11:26:19 AM
    TechGuy said:

Who said anything about sex??? This was a sausage contest! Get your mind out of the gutter!!! wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

bigsmile.gifwink.gif
    TechGuy said:

THAT IS CORRECT!

lookdown.gif

Your turn!
    APPLYING THIS COMMON FLUID TO COTTON GENERATES HEAT, SOMETIMES ENOUGH TO PRODUCE SMOKE OR EVEN A FLAME.
    IwDDeCo.jpg

APPLYING THIS COMMON FLUID TO COTTON GENERATES HEAT, SOMETIMES ENOUGH TO PRODUCE SMOKE OR EVEN A FLAME.

What is lighter fluid? lookdown.gif
  • TechGuy said:

What is lighter fluid? lookdown.gif

That is... incorrect!
    IwDDeCo.jpg
  • what is cyanoacrylate

and I guess we just decided to piss on my parade